Almost five years ago, southern Oregonians came together to start planning the community art project that launched Rogue Climate. Little did we know how our climate movement would grow over the next few years. THANK YOU for being a part of it.
As 2017 comes to an end, please consider making an end of year donation to Rogue Climate.
You can make a one time donation by clicking HERE, or by sending a check to PO Box 1980, Phoenix OR 97535. If you make a monthly donation of $10 or more, we will also send you a Rogue Climate T-Shirt in the new year!
In 2017, Rogue Climate:
- Strengthened statewide and regional organizing to stop the Pacific Connector Pipeline and Jordan Cove LNG Export Terminal.
- Passed local climate and clean energy policies in Talent and Ashland.
- Contributed to the clean energy economy through the ‘Energize Rogue’ program, helping 138 families work with local contractors to install ductless heat pumps in Josephine, Douglas and Jackson County.
- Developed new youth leaders through trainings and internships.
- Raised the voices of rural communities in the push for the Clean Energy Jobs bill.
- Worked with local partners to bring together over 2,000 people in Medford for the “People’s Climate March.”
In 2018, we will continue to build the clean energy economy at the local level while also focusing on ensuring that the Pacific Connector Pipeline is stopped once and for all.
With a pro-pipeline administration, and a company plan to start construction in early 2019, building grassroots power along the pipeline route and across the state to put pressure on our Governor and state agencies to stop this project is more critical than ever before.
Thank you for being a part of Rogue Climate.
Morgan Lindsay, Emily Berlant, Shaun Franks, and the rest of the Rogue Climate Board